Laura Naumes' Banana Bread
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups ripe banana mashed
- 1/2 cup pear puree
- 1/2 cup plain, non-fat yogurt
- 2 ss lighter bake (found in baking section at store)
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Lightly spoon flours into dry measuring cups; level with a knife.
- Combine flours and flaxseed meal, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Combine banana, pear puree, yogurt, lighter bake, agave and walnuts in a large bowl or mixer and mix.
- Add dry ingredients to banana mixture,stirring just until moist, do not over mix.
- Spoon batter into a 9X5 inch loaf pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 325 for approx. 60 minutes, it is possible that you may need to bake up to an hour 10 min.
- Cool for 10 minutes in a pan on a wire rack, remove from pan and continue to cool on wire rack.